Post your installed games!

Added a new game:
Bioshock Infinite.
Can't wait for this weekend

My PC game list that is uninstalled makes that look tiny.

I just uninstalled every game off my PC besides BF3 including the LAN party games. The only reason BF3 was left installed is because I don't feel like downloading it again.

Local area network party games?? S I guess you can play against people on the same wifi network as you using the internal IP address or Something??
(PS I'm not trying to be funny)

A lot of older games weren't online only. They had a local and online MP section. Host a local server, others join. You get a bunch of buddies together in one room, one network, play together. Like this.

One of the charity events I did. Frag for Cancer. This was in the morning when people were coming in.

20130202_140933.jpg

A lot of older games weren't online only. They had a local and online MP section. Host a local server, others join. You get a bunch of buddies together in one room, one network, play together. Like this.

One of the charity events I did. Frag for Cancer. This was in the morning when people were coming in.

20130202_140933.jpg

Are the computers recognized by internal IP's so to play locally do you require an Internet connection ???

Internet isn't required, that's the point of a LAN. I put the network together and DHCP was assigned by the companies guest network. Blizzard and Punkbuster are blocked on their backbone so older games that support LAN play was a must. The last one we did I had to assign DHCP myself using a router since we weren't able to use their internet.

Internet isn't required, that's the point of a LAN. I put the network together and DHCP was assigned by the companies guest network. Blizzard and Punkbuster are blocked on their backbone so older games that support LAN play was a must. The last one we did I had to assign DHCP myself using a router since we weren't able to use their internet.

i thought internetis reuiwred for dchp. please correct me if im wrong, im confused

Webpage from all our favs: Google

Router
A device that determines where to send a data packet between at least two networks. Its decision is based on its current understanding of the networks. A router maintains a table of the available routes and their conditions. It uses this table together with distance and cost algorithms to determine the best route for a given data packet. Data packets often travel through a number of networks and routers before arriving at their destination.

Switch
A device that directs data packets along a path. It may include the function of a router. In general, a switch is a simpler and faster mechanism than a router as it does not maintain knowledge of the networks. A switch is not always required in a network. Many LANs are organised so that the nodes inspect each data packet.

Gateway
A combination of hardware and software to link two different types of networks. This usually involves converting different protocols. For example, a gateway could be used to convert a TCP/IP packet to a NetWare IPX packet.

Back
Top Bottom