Post Your Fps!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyo

In Runtime
POST YOUR FPS in first person shooter or 3rd person games (no diablo or sc or something like that lol)
using frapps, take a screenshot if youd be so kind, or just tell what they are

this prooves my comp is better than yours
*****GOD FRIGGEN LY*****

yea that fps... thats really what it is (top left hand corner)

ouch...

Sorry about that man.... but OUCH.

Sorry.... no FPS to post. Hard drive went down, and my current one couldnt load a HL2 level to save my life.

He makes my computer look good! I usually get around 35fps on Americas Army and 10-15fps on Star Wars Galaxies. Depends on where I am.

Also, shouldn't this be moved?

Heres a Battlefield 1942 image w/ settings on high and i cant remember if i had AA or not

BF1942intheair.jpg

heres Half Life2 w/ settings maxed out and 4x AA and 8x AF

HL2.jpg

Where do you get it from (download.com doesn't have it, and I googled it)

Also, how do you turn it off, when I get it?

Shouldn't all be on the same game, e.g. something like HL2 -the only game I have.

---------------------------------------------------

Add the specs you did it on as well!

BTW i love taking screenshots of goofy stuff just look at this lol. i was so damn bored last night and i just got the hang of flying the F-16 on battlefield 1942 and i decided to land on the enemies aircraft carrier lol. sorry no FPS, didnt think about it at 330 in the morning.
and yes im a paint whore lol
FunnyBF1942.jpg

Thanks for the link

My settings were all HIGH 4x aa 8x af resolutionwas 1280 X 960

And yes, when I took the screen print in the air boat, I did lose control finding the print screen key. lol.

hl2fps29kb.jpg

hl2fps7hv.jpg

and holy crap nice 58 fps PP
that was when i had my dtock cooling on my 5600ultra and couldnt OC it. i wonder what it would do now running at a core clock of 390? ill get a screeny of that later.
EDIT what are your system specs to get 116fps on HL2 w/ those settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom