post some ghetto computer pictures :)

THEpiGUY said:
Lol, that's awesome. I wish I had some legos lying around. :p
Haha yeah, it took a lot of rummaging to find the pieces. Notice all the completely random pieces in the first picture (General Store, lol).

I don't have any pictures but I did do a bodge up job once. I had a dell optiplex (one of those mini custom sized dell things will a odd shaped psu.

I wanted to transfer it to a upright standard ATX tower case but ofcourse the screew holes didn't line up and the same with the psu. So I balanced the pus on a little ridge at the side of the case and a screw in 1 hole and the motherboard was held if by the graphics card and sound card being secured to the case and supporting the motherboard if you see what I mean

Actually, my case PSU doesn't fit in the PSU holde because I don't have the bracket. Well, I screwed two of them. Works and des the job.

computer2.jpg

computer1.jpg

untitled.jpg

borat_sagdiyev said:
i diggin that green air duct :p

Haha, basically a cost effective way of cooling without adding more noise. It uses the case fan to cool the CPU heatsink. Not as effective, but still cools decently.

Mercury&Solace said:

Haha, don't forget that those were HELLA good back in the day even though we laugh at them now. :p

Whats with the last picture? She's not a computer! She's pretty though...even if her character in Heroes creeps me out. I think Claire is hot...mmm...

Haha these are awesome. I wish I had a camera to take a picture of my old Pentium 2's case. I've got before shots, just need after ones now heheh

Back
Top Bottom