Post count

I can't believe that LK is styill in the top 5, the guy hasn't posted since 2006!

I can't believe that LK is styill in the top 5, the guy hasn't posted since 2006!
This forum really was alive then, I remember when I first joined there was a lot of posting going on. Our member base was a bit older then I think too.

Arrizx....I didn't even know you were still a member of this forum.....haha......where you been?

You're sure near the top, but you better be more active, because I will beat you to it :p Well...not now yet :(

Arrizx....I didn't even know you were still a member of this forum.....haha......where you been?

I never got banned or anything. Just wasn't very active. I've just been doing non computer related things like building off road trucks and stuff. Got a new jo. And I am working 12 hour days. Just no time. Ani kept getting those we miss you at cf emials so I figured id come see who still hangs around. I didn't expect to see a few of the people including. You around here lol

I never got banned or anything. Just wasn't very active. I've just been doing non computer related things like building off road trucks and stuff. Got a new jo. And I am working 12 hour days. Just no time. Ani kept getting those we miss you at cf emials so I figured id come see who still hangs around. I didn't expect to see a few of the people including. You around here lol
Naw, I'm still here, hell I was a mod until last week.

You still got your white Jeep? Done anything new to it?

Naw, I'm still here, hell I was a mod until last week.

You still got your white Jeep? Done anything new to it?

What happened to the status?

Yes, in fact I am doing some work on it in a few weeks. It needs some axle work but once that is done I am going to change the fenders out and I am getting bigger tires =D

Back
Top Bottom