post count reduced???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reset the counters since there was some mass pruning that went on (from spammers). That might have given a false reading for a day or two and then it was okay. Please note that posting in some forums does not increase your post count.

Post counts can be an indication that a person has been around for awhile and made contributions in the technical sections of the forum. It "may" let you know the difference between someone that is new and someone that has more experience.

Also, some forums are not open to brand new members (like the B/S/T) and the post count is what is the determining factor of when they are allowed in that particular forum. We'll use this more later on!

And there are, and will be more privileges for those that have been around awhile and have larger post counts.

Dave :D

ohh cool. I didnt even know it was being tracked. I just like to share my technical knowledge when I can. I hope some benefit from it at least. Do I have many posts? I dont post to often mainly just windows os forum and networking forum if I feel I can help on the more advanced items. I think I have been here for quite a while now!

I just hope we don't have this problem again, it was REALLY annoying.
I just hope it's fixed for good this time. :)

Same here, Chris. The new software is definitely a learning experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom