post-contracted work anxiety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, i feel so relieved that its over that I like to plan a serious day of R&R without any thoughts of work!

never had anxiety problems - you should talk to your doctor, its actually quite a common problem.

^ why talk to his doc, becuase he has a bit of worry over his job? His doc will probably give him pills to pop..

Anyways, To answer your question: I havent personally but my colleauge has. He did some work and took forever to get the check.. he was going back and forth with them adn this persona want in charge of this, and he was on some otehr payroll.. it was a headache..

He eventually did get the check.

Mjmitch2 said:
never had anxiety problems - you should talk to your doctor, its actually quite a common problem.

Well, I've been through a lot with my x-wife in the last two years and I can tell you first hand that anxiety is a really bad thing. I use to have panic attacks a few time a month. But since i've received a Dr.'s treatment, I've been doing great.

Anxiety Disorders and Panic Attacks are very powerful. They come on without warning. You could be perfectly happy doing whatever you are doing and the next thing you know... You think you are going to die. The feeling is so overwhelming. No matter what you tell yourself, "You're ok, you're fine, there's nothing wrong with you!"... it doesn't matter... You can not relax no matter how hard you try. Trying to relax seems to make it worse.

Basically... Stress, Constant Thoughs and Concerns built up in your mind over time will start to cause anxiety. Eventually, you're body reacts in wierd ways. Cold sweats, Shivering, heart palpatations, hyperventilation, nausea and the general feeling of DOOM are all classic symptoms.

I agree with you mjmitch2... anyone experiencing anxiety should see a doctor. 9 times out of 10 they really help. I know mine does... Well, then again she's super hot and I just like seeing her... lol she kinda reminds me of that 30 something super hot scientist type you might see in a movie... you know the one the hero is always trying to get with? lol - yeah... I think i'm going to give her a call this week.

Tox1cThreat said:
^ why talk to his doc, becuase he has a bit of worry over his job? His doc will probably give him pills to pop..

Anixiety is not a condition to take lightly, it can cause or be caused by a more serious condition that is unknown\unseen to the person, and can affect his work and personal life.

Nothing wrong with consultanting a doctor in a case like this, your health should always be a #1 concern.

EDIT: Havok2k5 - you hit the nail on the head brother - dead on.

I dont understand what a panic attack is, anxiety I have always correlated with unrest, distrust, nausia and a feeling to leave.

I Know stress can be very debillitating, a good meal and some extended sleep is normally what I do to normalise my thoughts.

At the very least, if you don't do so already, excercise a bit, vent a little, change up your daily rotine a little, often times stress is a result of daily triggers, I don't recomend any sort of meds a doctor may prescribe, talking to a profesional is always a good idea when you are unsure and in distress.

yosa said:
I dont understand what a panic attack is, anxiety I have always correlated with unrest, distrust, nausia and a feeling to leave.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Basically... Stress, Constant Thoughs and Concerns built up in your mind over time will start to cause anxiety. Eventually, you're body reacts in wierd ways. Cold sweats, Shivering, heart palpatations, hyperventilation, nausea and the general feeling of DOOM are all classic symptoms.

^^^ That's what a panic attack is. I don't recommend them to anyone... They suck.

Mjmitch2 said:
Anixiety is not a condition to take lightly, it can cause or be caused by a more serious condition that is unknown\unseen to the person, and can affect his work and personal life.

Nothing wrong with consultanting a doctor in a case like this, your health should always be a #1 concern.

EDIT: Havok2k5 - you hit the nail on the head brother - dead on.

Im not saying its not. Every medical condition shsould be treated with caution.

When its just one thing thats being worried about than it need to be looked at in that light (all the information that I had when I siad taht was that teh contracting job was a hassle).

When the full situation was explanied, and there were many things that are going on causing this problem, than its a different story, and my opinion has changed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom