Post a pic of your NFSMW car (warning dialup users)

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, you guys are lucky I deleted that game a long time ago. If I would have posted the car I made, you woulda installed the game immediately. Luckily you can still enjoy your game since I no longer have any pics.

Thats pretty neat Shumway! got rid of your 9550. How do you like your GS? I bet its like night and day lol.

What kind of car did you have Nubius?

I really like the BMW, IMO it handles really good because it won't tip over like all the other cars in the game. However, the BMW has hardly any nitrous at all. It also looks really sweet.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
Thats pretty neat Shumway! got rid of your 9550. How do you like your GS? I bet its like night and day lol.

This GS is amazing compared to that old 9550se,It's nice to finally be able to play game's with all the eye candy instead of playing everything on low :D

I got perhaps a bit stupid q.

but how do u finish nfsmw?

I did escape from the cops with the bmw some time ago.
and continued playing. But career stays 75%

so i just race build ups money keeps the bounty high and buys cars...
stil stuck on 75%

Is it just gonna stay like this.. and all i do is race and have fun. Game part kinda over?

I've got 86% or something.... I think you have to beat all the "Challenge Series" or whatever it's called...

Where do i find this challenge series... Mile stones?

or in the menye befor career? But there it says i have to beat number 10 on some of them.. I have beaten Razor?

Edit: Ok Found it :)

hey guys!!! just beat the game...i have a savegame that has the game beat xcept for razer 4 u all who are getting tired of tryin 2 beat #13!! u just add the "Pan" file inside Pan.zip to mydocuments/NFS Most Wanted. download the save HERE
i will have the game up 4 sale in the buyselltrade forum soon
have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom