Possible to have 3 monitors?

DirtBikeRidr

In Runtime
Right now I'm running my x700 Pro AGP on my computer. I love the fact I can use 2 monitors to work on, but I also watch TV. I want to mount 1 more monitor above my 2 current monitors, but I'm not sure what supports this. If that doesn't work is there any alternative?

Thanks for reading.

I do believe XP has native support for 10 monitors if not more. I've seen setups of Six so three should work once you have enough ports.

Speeking from experience - It's not as easy as it sounds.

If you're out buying another video card, buy one the same brand :p maybe most of the kinks will be worked out there. it was hell to get the mobo vid card and the secondary (my primary) one to work.

I had 3 monitors and 2 totally different video cards in my older P4 system. It worked fine. An AGP FX5200 and a PCI Matrox Millennium something or other... It's not hard at all, if you know anything about computers anyway. You setup everything for it under Display Properties in the Settings tab. If drivers are installed correctly, you should have several monitors up there, some may be grayed out. To use the grayed out ones, click it and Extend Windows desktop... You can move the monitors around to wherever they are sitting on the desk. Say you got 1 above 2 like OP said, move 1 monitor above the other 2 in the settings.

Back
Top Bottom