possible tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
ok, well im turning 18 soon and i was thinking of getting a tattoo. this is what i was thinking, in latin (translation underneath)
Multi famam conscientiam pauci verentur. Ut sementum feceris ita metes
Many fear their reputation, but few their conscience. As you sow, so shall you reap.

it would be in legible but cursive letters, down my ribs. not sure which side or if it would face front or back yet. not too big, but not like tiny. sorry for the bland description haah

any opinions?

Get it henna'd on repeatedly for 6 months (use brown henna as the different coloured variants can be mixed with toxic dyes causing an allergic reaction in some people making it permanent) that way you can see whether you still want it permanently.

I think that using latin sounds smart. :) In fact I was thinking about the same thing. I just do not know what I phrase to use but I know it would go across my back.

Not really keen on just text. But what ever suits your fancy. However think about it. This better not be a spir of the moment desision.

Just don't put text on the side of your neck.

Side of the neck? Hahahaha yes I should get likeDo or die, love kills slowly, or thug life across the neck. Jahahahahahhaha jk

I think that using latin sounds smart. :) In fact I was thinking about the same thing. I just do not know what I phrase to use but I know it would go across my back.

just like all the people who have "tool" in chinese tattooed on them because the artist told them it said "peace". personally i think if you don't speak the language don't get a tattoo in it, if you speak latin then more power to you.

Side of the neck? Hahahaha yes I should get likeDo or die, love kills slowly, or thug life across the neck. Jahahahahahhaha jk

thug life... lol.

i dont know anything about this, but i recently saw a true life episode on mtv ("i hate my tatoos") and it showed how some guy had regreted getting alot of his tatoos now that he was older and looking for jobs and moving on, and then he went to get them removed with some laser at a clinic, looked pretty painful >.<

so i would say, just make sure you get it in a thoughtfully located area, or make sure it really means something to you, not just some bs. ;)

I don't think a tattoo on the ribs will hinder any possibilities at getting a job, unless you are going to be a male model for A&F :effingpuke: . I really like lettering and I think you've got a sick idea...how big are you going to go?

Speaking of side of the neck... I saw someone with a goomba (I think that's what it's called from mario the little brown thing lol) on the back of his neck...

I like Salty's idea. At least think about it for 6 months to ensure you really want it. My wife came up with her idea and thought about it for a year to ensure it was what she really wanted. Once that is done and you ar happy with it then go for it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom