Pope's dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakedog

Fully Optimized
What are your guy's reactions?

I personally do not care... He said that the sin of homosexuality is evil, so I just don't really care for his opinions, nor his purpose. Also considering I don't belong to any religion..

I feel sorry for the guy....though I dont belive in some of the catholic rules.

ok you might not belive in stuff he said but you must be able to respect him enough to at lest give a dam that he had died.
He has done so many great things prevented so many deahts and has brought peace to this world so many times.

I dont agree with SOME of there ways. He was a good bloke and am sorry to hear that he has passed away. Im going to church tomorrow to pay my repects...

+ Im not an atheist so therefore do belive in god etc.

Im sure that know one is wanting to cause offence.

I think its sad he died. I think its sad when anyone dies really. There are millions that looked to him for guidance.

yes it is sad he died, but I can't stand the fact that people here are placing a pope on the level of their own god. He is just a man like everyone else.

I'm atheist, so I don't really care. He lived a long life... and he was getting old..

It's sad when ANYONE dies. But, he was a bit radical in his beliefs, but it's a tragedy for the millions that looked up to him.

to be honest i dont care, i dont care for any religion

all i can say is dieing is a part of life, so RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom