PopACapInYoAss Time

Is it supposed to have a second clip at all, or once you shoot what you have, your out untill you run over one?

Ya you are out until you kill someone and get their ammo, but its going to be kind of hard to kill someone once your ammo is out, so basically hide until someone else shoots someone and steal the ammo or something lol, or just kamikaze and respawn with ammo :D

Ya you are out until you kill someone and get their ammo, but its going to be kind of hard to kill someone once your ammo is out, so basically hide until someone else shoots someone and steal the ammo or something lol, or just kamikaze and respawn with ammo :D

If you had a bash, Kamikaze would be real nice :)

No, I don't have xfire. Are you sure you extracted it all correctly?

there should be a folder called (whatever you named it) with start.fps folder, common folder, console txt, glu2d3d.dll, main.cs, openal32.dll, opengl2d3d.dll, pop.exe, unicows.dll and wrap_oal.dll.

yup it has all those files in it, i double click on pop.exe and nothing loads up :( i'll delete everything and redo it, see what happenes

Is it supposed to have a second clip at all, or once you shoot what you have, your out untill you run over one?

No, you only get one clip. I could give you more ammo.... but I'm working on a clip system atm. Also, do what the member above me said about killing yourself and respawn.

nah it doesn't work "Unable to connect, can't establish a connection to the server at 207.210.72.130"

nah it doesn't work "Unable to connect, can't establish a connection to the server at 207.210.72.130"

I'll look into it tomorrow as to why it's messed up for you. My friend was able to download it tonight.

Back
Top Bottom