Poll: What do you know about Computer Security.

What do you know \ think of IT and Computing 21st Century Digital Information Security.

• It doesn't affect me.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I'm carefull what I share as I don't really trust Technology.

• I'm care free and have no worys.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I have facebook and talk to alot of people and share various information.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don't know anything.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care,

• I'm in 24 \ 7 lock down of all information in reguards to security.

• Trust no one. Believe nothing. Suspect everything.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • The governemnt is spying on all of us and I'm paranoid.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I dont really have an oppinion.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what is a security

I'm pretty security-savvy, but I'm not nearly as paranoid or rigorous as I should be. My password security is great but other stuff, not so much.

Last edited:
Yeah, you know I think us IT folks are probably the worst at securing our own stuff. Many of us don't practice what we preach, do we? :lol:

That said, I trust nothing, but at the same time I don't have anything to hide really, so... yeah... and yes, the government is spying on us all.

Yeah, you know I think us IT folks are probably the worst at securing our own stuff. Many of us don't practice what we preach, do we? :lol:

That said, I trust nothing, but at the same time I don't have anything to hide really, so... yeah... and yes, the government is spying on us all.

I don't really have anything to hide TBH but I like to know how to protect my self at least on a Basic Level.

You can go threw all the Security and jump threw as many hoops as you want but when you make that connection online and are activity engaging in online activity their will be traces left or footprints for one to a better word.

The whole concept IMHO of hiding your self with online activity is against the foundations of technology and or technology's. My belief is that in our world we have in the consumer market and as the such the Internet being layered technology's you cant get away from cracks or vulnerability in the system. I.E.: The Internet.

Security and privacy is essential in all areas of life not just technology..

If we practice security&privacy in the physical world, it should also be practiced in the virtual world..

Just because IT is virtual doesn't mean its less important or won't affect the physical world. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom