Poll for College COMM class

balofagus

Beta member
As the final assignment for my College Communications Course I have to write a research report on the topic of my choice. I am looking for some data for my report and as such am asking the members of Computer Forums -- as well as a few other online forums -- to participate in a simple poll.

The question is simple:
“Do Macintosh Users belong to an exclusive subsection of society?”

The available answers are:
Yes - And Mac Users are the only computer users to whom this would apply
Yes - And Mac Users are not the only computer users to whom this would apply
No - Using a Mac is simply a personal choice

I would also ask that if you do happen to find this poll on other web forums that you please refrain from voting more than once. Discussion is invited and encouraged! Thanks again.

Hmm, I want to know if people think that a person who uses a Mac is "different" than a user of some other "PC". Do people perceive Mac Users as a different kind of "person" for their choice? Does that help?

It's not exclusive at all, as anyone with a few hundred dollars can join the "mac group"

It's not exclusive at all, as anyone with a few hundred dollars can join the "mac group"

My reading of the question was asking if you are a "certain type of person" to use a Mac. I don't think so because quite frankly all I use are PCs (and quite frankly all I know how to fix) and I have considered getting a Mac myself. You don't have to be a certain type of person to use a Mac, just whoever wants to shell out for the pricey pricetag. That's like saying if you're a special person to use Linux.

Back
Top Bottom