Polite Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Monster Techie
I just thought I'd remind users to take care when posting new threads.

Mods have had to move a lot of threads from this forum in particular, into forums which are more specific to the topic of the thread. Please make sure you are using the best forum for your question.

Thanks for your help people.

Chopper, I'm sorry about posting to the wrong forum. I'm new here and slightly crazed from desperation and frustration with pc game lag. I'll be more careful next time. Do you think I need to repost in the gaming section forums?

Thanks,
mhamilton

mhamilton said:
Chopper, I'm sorry about posting to the wrong forum. I'm new here and slightly crazed from desperation and frustration with pc game lag. I'll be more careful next time. Do you think I need to repost in the gaming section forums?

Thanks,
mhamilton

No its ok mhamilton i will move it for you. Im just glad the message is getting through.

Sir Gimp said:
Speaking a language that others cannot understand around you is the same as whispering around others. It is not polite. It bothers people. Makes people feel very uneasy. Everyone thinks those involved in the conversation are talking about me. In the workplace, as you are around many different individuals with diverse backgrounds, there needs to be some common bond. In this case, that common bond is language. If you are around others, you need to speak so that everyone can understand you, even if those others around you aren't necessarily in the conversation.
Does anyone understand what he's tryin' to get at here? I don't think he got his 12 hours of sleep in, so he might have messed up..hehehehh:p :p

I speak another language around others so they don't know that I AM talking about them. LoL. Or so they don't know what I'm saying to the person that I want to understand. How else can you get privacy in a large group of people?

Oops! I think we hijacked this thread.

Umm, yes, we should always post in the appropriate forum!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom