Police

freestyler105

Golden Master
Say I got caught drinking underage by the police at a private function, then lied to them about my name, etc.
What are the chances of them pressing charges?
And what could happen if they did press charges?
If they don't press charges, nothing happens to me, right?

And suppose they have me recorded drunk by a breathalyzer and lying about my info, not really any way to get out of it.

Yeah, I know it was stupid, I don't wanna hear that, I just want to know what could happen to me. Besides, it's purely hypothetical...

if they find you then you are gonna be in really really deep shit. Not only will they have you for under age consumption, uder age possession, but also falisfying information and possibly obstruction of justice.

Basically if they were to catch you then you are as good as dead.

You be arrested for being drunk and providing false information to an officer. They may also arrest those at the "private function" that were responsible for providing alcohol to a minor.

Hope your parents have a good lawyer.

Well taking on the circumstances that they found out that you were lying (etc) You'd get a big charge pressed and well yeah, it wouldn't be good!

well i dont know about the us but in the uk absolutely nothing would happen.

Say I got caught drinking underage by the police at a private function, then lied to them about my name, etc.
What are the chances of them pressing charges?
And what could happen if they did press charges?
If they don't press charges, nothing happens to me, right?

And suppose they have me recorded drunk by a breathalyzer and lying about my info, not really any way to get out of it.

Yeah, I know it was stupid, I don't wanna hear that, I just want to know what could happen to me. Besides, it's purely hypothetical...

It needs to be said. You're an idiot :fyi:

Well, If you lied about your name how would they find you?

Investigation once they figured out he lied. It wouldnt be hard to go to the house and start asking questions. Not everyone will cover for him.

It would be really easy to catch him, that is if they pursue this. Around here, they damn well would. Your parents better have good lawyers.

In the UK, they proberbly wouldn't even ask for your name. They make you tip the booze down the drain. hah

yeah if they find out who you are or really even care you would be in trouble but if they let you go without verifying who you are it's pretty apparent that they dont care and aren't going to put forth anymore effort to find you. If they had intentions of giving you a summons or arresting you without bringing you in it wouldn't be your name they are asking but your social security number....

Back
Top Bottom