police cruiser search lights

Yes, You can legally have standard non modified spotlights within the frame as the Police cruisers do. However it is your responsibility to legally operate them. If caught using them on the highway, street, peoples homes, etc you could be pulled over and cited.

Yeah thats what I'm using it for is offroad. Just wanted to have a few opinions, I'll try it and see.

thanks guys! i think it'll have it usefull moments. I forgot i even had it till; i was cleaning my dads shed with him, figured I might as well put it to use

Lol I don't think its for that.. I've seen cops use it before- usually when they go through a park at night they will shine it in the dark spots

Or if they pull you over they'll shine it into the cabin so they can clearly see you.

Yes, You can legally have standard non modified spotlights within the frame as the Police cruisers do. However it is your responsibility to legally operate them. If caught using them on the highway, street, peoples homes, etc you could be pulled over and cited.

Ah, so I guess it's settled.

Hey...when did you become a moderator Sensei?

Back
Top Bottom