Pokemon............?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 26 & I still watch Pokemon the TV show as much as I can. I even try to schedule around it on Saturday mornings & weekday afternoons. I have turned my 23 year old fiancee onto it as well, although she's not as exthusiastic about it as I am. I occasionally break out my Crystal & fight the Elite Four again. But I can't stand the makers of the game introducing a million new Pokemon every other game. So here's my idea: make a final movie about Pokemon where something (it doesn't matter what) destroys most of the weak (& stupid) Pokemon, like Yanma. Only the strong Pokemon survive this extinction. Then they could make a new Pokemon game with the survivors. This way they can sort out all the ridiculously superfluous Pokemon, keep most people's favorites, & still continue the series. What do you people think?

Im 17 and I think Pokemon is awesome. Its quite in depth and unique. I have only played the originals and I love em! Although I havent played it for like 2 years because its takes so much time but it is definately a most excellent game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom