Pogo

EMMteo

In Runtime
Anyone here ever use the game site (www.pogo.com). I usually use it during school when i get bored. Anyways, i tried getting on today and it said my account has been disabled. I don't say anything that would allow me to get canned. My name is MattteoSaysFU2U, but I've used it for a few weeks so why would it get disabled now. anyone have any ideas?

Maybe it's because of the name? I have no idea. I haven't used Pogo in ages, and when I did it was before I discovered PC gaming. :p Try contacting the administrators or something.

no clue, i use to use pogo years ago to play online chess but my account was all messed up. i think the server is just bad sometimes.

I used to play on Pogo a lot, but now school has pretty much gotten in the way of that. That's really strange that they would just ban your account. If you haven't said anything vulgar to anyone or about anything, then the only reason I can see for them banning you is if you edited your profile and whether by accident or for real, you said that you were under 13 in your profile. I don't think they'll let you keep playing if you say that you're under 13, it's in their policy I think. Don't kill me if you're like 18+ or anything, I'm just saying that because I don't see your age in your profile. It also could be your name, but I don't know. It's a hair on the edgy side :D . Probably, someone in one of the rooms with you noticed your name and reported you, if it was your name; that's why it took so long.

My best advice to you is just to start a new account :p . They won't notice, nor will they care. They have millions and millions of accounts there.

haha its all good, im 18 and decided that was a good name to use lol. Pogo itself has been ridiculously slow...a.k.a. slogo.

Heh...Slogo...

Did you hear about those rumors that Google is offering to buy out YouTube? Imagine the name! Haha...introducing...GooTube!

well evidently my name "MattteoSaysFU2U" was inappropriate to people, lol who woulda thought...weird?

Some people are anal like that. Though the 'FU' part is rather eye catching...

I go there all the time! I always play It's Outta Here 2 or the 3 Point Showdown. Their "Top-Down Baseball Challenge" inspired me to buy MVP Baseball 2005. Good stuff

Back
Top Bottom