Pluto isn't a Planet. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
j4ckaL said:
are planets for sale? I would liek to buy a solar system or two... they are cheat right? I mean, there are so many... to go around. What will 25 cents get me?
a small space rock...

if you want to purchase a solar system, the easiest way to do it is to deposit that 25c into a bank account, with a fixed compound interest rate of about 5% p.a., and then travel forward in time a few million years.
then you'll be able to purchase some of the best star systems in the galaxy. and possibly the pegasus galaxy aswell.

Juice Daddy said:
pluto is a comet...

It's OFFICIALLY a "DWARF PLANET" along with Xena and Ceres, the largest discovered asteroid as of yet.

In my opinion, I think that its a moot topic anyway. Sooner or later, it will regain the status of "planet", but who the f*** even cares?? Changing its classification knocks out one planet from the solar system; it's not exactly an earth-shattering event.

By the way, it actually got changed because from now on, a planet has to be the largest spherical body in the proximity of its orbit. Pluto crosses Neptune's orbit and orbits closer to the sun than Neptune for a sizeable amount of time, so it got axed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom