Pluto isn't a Planet. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StylinGolfShoes

In Runtime
Pluto has been stripped of its status as a planet by International Astronomical Union. Apparently it is two small or something. So size does matter. Now what is Mickey Mouse going to call his dog, and also the planet saying will now have to be My Very Elegant Mother Just Served Us Nachos. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,210224,00.html

Trifid said:
No, I knew about it a week ago.

yeah, i heard about a week ago that they were keeping pluto and any other ice ball thats big enough to have it's own strong gravitational pull as a planet.

but that story has a date of aug, 24th, fox news is falling behind or they changed their minds.

that's sad. it really is. but it hasn't been stripped of its planet status yet, there's still hope. although, it could be a good thing in the long run. the average american has enough trouble remembering nine planets, maybe eight will be easier.

I don't see why they have to get so anal over distinguishing a planet from a dwarf planet :rolleyes:

and yeah, I had heard on the colbert report about a week ago that they decided to keep Pluto as a planet, not saying the colbert report is a reliable source for anything but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom