Please STOP!!

Perhaps we should introduce a rule against soliciting for rep points

IMO it shouldnt be necessary i hope people will listen because i think they will get LESS rep if they care about it that much. sometimes rep does help for example you would take advice from someone who has 2 bars over someone who is neutral. its kind of like a second post count ;)

Well, here's my version: I do agree about it and I admit I did this thing before, but I was annoyed looking at it, so I removed it.

Now, here's the deal: Asking it is now against the rules, if David inserts it. If he doesn't, you'll need to live with it, but the rep giving will depend on the user only.

No it doesn't. Click on your CP and you will see who gave you rep. Now, if you want to give rep, you click on that scale thingy. Since your post count is low it won't count for much.

Ok... I am going to make a guide.

(1) Find a post that you think is helpful/humorous.
(2) Look carefully at the bottom of that post. There you will see either a gray or a green circle, and next to it a scale.
(3) Click on that scale.
(3a) By click I mean move the pointer over, and press the left button down until it makes a distinctive click

Ok... I am going to make a guide.

(1) Find a post that you think is helpful/humorous.
(2) Look carefully at the bottom of that post. There you will see either a gray or a green circle, and next to it a scale.
(3) Click on that scale.
(3a) By click I mean move the pointer over, and press the left button down until it makes a distinctive click
There is already a proper guide here.:)
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=49468

well i mean, usually the only reason i used to do it is for the new people that are here for one question only, and they have no idea how to do anything, i just put that in there for them

Back
Top Bottom