:( Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amorssang said:
Well if you explained more cleary I would be able to answer the question. I'm not one to dodge questions, but I can't answer questions that are stupid, "not suprisingly".

It's a very easy question. If you don't want to answer, that's fine.

The whole point of Dust Off is to dust off stuff. You're not supposed to get high from it. The same applies to spray paint. It's a stupid thing really...if you're dumb enough to do such a thing, then maybe you do deserve to have that happen to you. Just because some "friend" tells you it's cool doesn't mean it is. Some people really are so naive that it's not funny...

No matter what, the youth of today is missing something or they would not be searching for spray, glue, stealing cars for drag racing, chasing trains, or other adrenaline kicks. Something seems to be really wrong with society and parents can be just as helpless and frustrated in keeping up with how to deal with it. I don't envey them.

Amorssang said:
Restate it and I will.

Would you feel the same way if you find a toy gun, but it was actually a real gun and you accidentally shoot yourself in the face?

Anyway, yes, society as whole is crumbling. I don't know if anyone else sees it, but I definitely see it. Too many people have lost sight of the important stuff. Pretty much everything anyone thinks about these days is material and shortsighted, me included. That how this generation has been raised, especially with modern media and advertising.

How true, I'm guilty also but I don't drive and the german refrigerators are so small it doesn't pay to use them most of the time. In the winter I put my food in a room I have that's colder, ha ha...

Malbuc87uk: what's NOT crapy to you? Sounds like you have to work on some emotions a bit. If you don't like something, you've always got a choice of ignoring, know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom