Please Read This!

AngelCyreneq

Beta member
I have a problem with my XP computer.

Here's the problem.

"C:\Documents and Settings\Cyrene\Local Settings\Temp\SFX9.tmp\MMJB.exe" cannot access a necessary file, "mmgit.dll."

“mmgit.dll” might be located on a removable drive, a non-visible volume such as an NTFS drive, or on a network. If “C:\Documents and Settings\Cyrene\Local Settings\Temp\SFX.tmp\MMJB.exe” cannot find the file, you might need to reinstall “C:\Documents and Settings\Cyrene\Local Settings\Temp\SFX9.tmp\MMJB.exe.”

Where can I re-install this file and how can I fix this problem?

Just delete the file "C:\Documents and Settings\Cyrene\Local Settings\Temp\SFX9.tmp\MMJB.exe"
It is crap.

I was running Norton System Works

I was running Norton System Works and it said that this problem could not be fixed. But now its fixed by some miracle. Wierd. Anyway, I have another problem. When I try to run my 3D screensavers it said it couldn't find a compatable directx. I downloaded the latest version but it still wouldn't work.

That is wierd too! Just lots of wierd things are happening to people recently!

So, you've downloaded DirectX 9.0b. What is the Computer Spec?

What 3D Screen Saver is it? Where did you find it - I wouldn't mind trying it out on my Computer to see if its the file.

Yes, I did download did download DirectX 9.0.
And the screensaver that I was trying to run was the one that comes with the computer. It worked the first time I got the computer, but then it stopped. Now I can't play any 3D games because if I do it will freeze up.

Did I catch a virus or something? If I did, my virus scan and anti spyware/adware program isn't doing a very good job.

MMGIT.dll

Lord Kalthorn said:
That is a Temporary File - what were you trying to run when this box comes up?

I am having the same problem. MMJB.EXE is the executable file for Music Match Juke Box. It is all well and fine to say delete it, but I need this program so that I can put mp3's on my iPod. When I try to start the program it tells me that it cannot locate mmgit.dll.

AngelCyreneq said:
Yes, I did download did download DirectX 9.0.
And the screensaver that I was trying to run was the one that comes with the computer. It worked the first time I got the computer, but then it stopped. Now I can't play any 3D games because if I do it will freeze up.

Did I catch a virus or something? If I did, my virus scan and anti spyware/adware program isn't doing a very good job.
Try this scan
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/housecall/start_corp.asp
By the way is this a Dell is Hell PC ? etc. ?
You have went overboard on your options and settings.
Start over agian.
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom