Please Help/

abland007

Baseband Member
Hey guys- I was wondering how I go about getting a ethernet controller driver. I used got a new computer off a friend and I installed a new CPU on his board. Everything works fine except I cant get on the internet because I dont have a ethernet controller. I dont have the mobo cd and I got all my other drivers off the Windows XP CD. But it has no ethernet controller. Any help would be great!

If you havent got the mobo CD, then ya gonna have to get it off the net on another pc, and copy it to CD or something.

its a pain in the ass to to get one. Will any one work? If so- do you have a good place to get one?

Ive been looking and downloadig differnat one trying to see if one will work. Ive tried two now anf I cant seem to find one that works. Any advice?

abland007 said:
its a pain in the ass to to get one. Will any one work? If so- do you have a good place to get one?
dont tell me you have just been randomly downloading ethernet drivers.........

oh god...
you have to get one from the mobo manufacture's website, for the specific model of mobo... you can just use any one, they are not generic... if you can't find it on the the mobo manufactures website, you are going to have to buy a ethernet card...

It would be easier if ya give us the make and model so we could get it for ya, were not mindreaders lol :)

Back
Top Bottom