PLEASE help with my new build wont boot

th3drow

Solid State Member
ok i just got my new parts today, asus m28-n socket am2,x2 6000, x2900xt, 2 gigs of ram, thermaltake 600w hdd

ok so i finally got it all built (had to switch it in current case)

it didnt post or anything, so i unhooked the front usb, it booted.

i reset and got into the bios and set to boot from cd, i hit save settings and rebooted, now it wont come back.

ive tried unhooking everything, reseting the bios with the jumper, im running out of ideas i get no beeps and no post or anything after that, it was working i mean, i dont see how anything bad could have happened then

please help! im desperate

have your tried taking it all out of the case and builting it bak on the anti static bag your motherboard came in ?

are you using the motherboard risers ? the gold things with a male thread to screw to case and female thread which the mobo screws into ?

ya i use the risers, i was taking out everything, but one of the screws on the motherboard wont come out and the riser is being weird, i made sure there were no screws behind it though

ive tried another psu now to nothitng, its weird, the only thing i did inbetween the computer rebooting from the bios that time was like i inched it over a little. ive also tried the ram seperatly.

im getting power
everything is seeming to operate as it should, if i take the 4 pin power cord out of the motherboard, it shuts off quickly, if i take a power connector out of the video card it start acting weird, im just not getting any post, any beeps anymore

Back
Top Bottom