Please help; USB connection malfunctioned?

Gibslpsg

Beta member
Hello,

When I try to plug in my Logitech USB headset into my computer a message saying 'One of the USB devices connected to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not regognize it. For assistance in solving this problem, click this message.' appears.

I clicked the icon and it just gave me a whole lot of nothing.

I've been using this Logitech USB headset for quite a while now and didn't experience any trouble until now. It happened after I moved my computer to another house and tried plugging everything back in. I didn't make any changes to my computer in the process.

Does anyone know a solution to this?

Recheck all wires, cables and connections inside the computer. Mkae sure they are all nice and tight and in their proper locations.

Hello,

When I try to plug in my Logitech USB headset into my computer a message saying 'One of the USB devices connected to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not regognize it. For assistance in solving this problem, click this message.' appears.

I clicked the icon and it just gave me a whole lot of nothing.

I've been using this Logitech USB headset for quite a while now and didn't experience any trouble until now. It happened after I moved my computer to another house and tried plugging everything back in. I didn't make any changes to my computer in the process.

Does anyone know a solution to this?

I had a computer that would do that most of the time until I re-installed windows. My solution until then was keep plugging it into different ports until it decides to work. My problem wasn't with a headset (I don't own a USB headset), but some other USB devices.

Back
Top Bottom