Please help, Spyware is ruining my life

spywaresucks

Beta member
sorry if i posted under a wrong genre but please reply.

Hi there , i just joined this forum because i have been completely frustrated for the past one month with alot of spyware on my laptop
i have a toshiba satellite 2400.its great and everything but about a month ago it was attacked by spyware and i cant get rid of it.the spyware is
a kind of a trojan horse and has already affected many other computers (i did some research) , what it does is run some exe's in my process menu in
the task manager called 'CCDRIVE32.EXE or MSVMCLS64.EXE or sometimes just random numbers like 110.exe , 220.exe ,600.exe e.t.c' and what these
exe's somehow do is that they totally turn off my internet browsing , i can ping google.com but if i try to open it with any browser i cant open it and i get different
errors like the page cannot be found or internal communication error.so i did what anyone would do which was to install a spyware software over my previous AVG antivirus
(which was installed and fully updated even when the spyware attacked). so i installed 'SUPERantispyware' and i bought its full version and everytime i searched it deleted the
spyware but it restarted itself in the taskmanager just moments later without even being noticed by the spyware, i got fed up with it and then bought a full version of 'PC tools spyware doctor' which supposivly is the best software out there and everytime i do a scan it shows 251 infections , i clean all of them and yet again ccdrive32.exe and other exes start themselves in my task manager and cannot be ended by ending process or ending process tree.i have reinstalled windows many times and still i get the same spyware after some time , this happened to my desktop pc too, so i barely have internet , all the spywares and the antivirus is not helping me.the spyware shows 251 infections each and everytime i scan my computer and now after sometime of using my computer i get like an internal error which turns off my taskmanager and other windows services like run , cmd , and even explorer, messes up all the boxes and stuff , i cant turn off or anything. please help im in desperate need of an advice that will help.hope to hear from someone soon.btw there is no problem with my internet service provider as my brother uses the same connection along with a couple of my friends and he never got a spyware like this even though he doesnt even have an antivirus.

vw8rn.jpg

Go to google and search for spybot S and D. Download it ( freeware )
2. Run safe mode and log in. Open SSD ( Spybot S and D ) and run the search. ( BE SURE TO BACKUP BEFORE ).
3. It should find the virus - it does. And remove it.
4. Generally for 90% of ppl it works. Do not run it in normal mode. Might ruin your computer.

Do not run it in normal mode. Might ruin your computer.
What?! It's no more likely to "ruin" your computer in normal mode than in safe mode. It can just capture more things in safe mode because they're not being used...

sorry if i posted under a wrong genre but please reply.

Hi there , i just joined this forum because i have been completely frustrated for the past one month with alot of spyware on my laptop
i have a toshiba satellite 2400.its great and everything but about a month ago it was attacked by spyware and i cant get rid of it.the spyware is
a kind of a trojan horse and has already affected many other computers (i did some research) , what it does is run some exe's in my process menu in
the task manager called 'CCDRIVE32.EXE or MSVMCLS64.EXE or sometimes just random numbers like 110.exe , 220.exe ,600.exe e.t.c' and what these
exe's somehow do is that they totally turn off my internet browsing , i can ping google.com but if i try to open it with any browser i cant open it and i get different
errors like the page cannot be found or internal communication error.so i did what anyone would do which was to install a spyware software over my previous AVG antivirus
(which was installed and fully updated even when the spyware attacked). so i installed 'SUPERantispyware' and i bought its full version and everytime i searched it deleted the
spyware but it restarted itself in the taskmanager just moments later without even being noticed by the spyware, i got fed up with it and then bought a full version of 'PC tools spyware doctor' which supposivly is the best software out there and everytime i do a scan it shows 251 infections , i clean all of them and yet again ccdrive32.exe and other exes start themselves in my task manager and cannot be ended by ending process or ending process tree.i have reinstalled windows many times and still i get the same spyware after some time , this happened to my desktop pc too, so i barely have internet , all the spywares and the antivirus is not helping me.the spyware shows 251 infections each and everytime i scan my computer and now after sometime of using my computer i get like an internal error which turns off my taskmanager and other windows services like run , cmd , and even explorer, messes up all the boxes and stuff , i cant turn off or anything. please help im in desperate need of an advice that will help.hope to hear from someone soon.btw there is no problem with my internet service provider as my brother uses the same connection along with a couple of my friends and he never got a spyware like this even though he doesnt even have an antivirus.

Get the program Malwarebytes and run it, excellent program and should do the job.
Then go get your self a decent security suit to avoid this crap you got your self in to.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom