PLEASE HELP Question about ATIP Info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperG

Beta member
Hi,

I am sorry if this has already been covered, but I was wondering, how I can view ATIP information for already burned CDRs. I have CDR-Identifier 1.63, and when using it, if the CDR/RW is blank, I can read the ATIP information. However, if the CDR has been already written to, then when trying to read the ATIP, I just get a unknown for every field. I am not sure why this is, because from the looks of it here, everyone else seems to be able to get that information even after the CDR has been recorded on. Also, I have Nero CD Speed latest version, but whenever I goto disc info, i get no information at all. I get nothing for blanks or recorded CDRs. So I guess that program doesn't work that well for ATIP? I also tried Feurio, but that also said "ERROR NO-ATIP information available". So basically CDR-Identifier is the only program that even reads the ATIP at all, but only on blank CDRs, but not on recorded ones. I don't know if it has anything to do with what ASPI drivers I have to install or what. But if anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I have some important information stored on some old CDRs, that may be bad companies, and I would like to transfer them. However, since I cannot read the ATIP from them, I cannot judge whether or not to transfer them. I remember being able to read the ATIP even on recorded CDRs, but not rescently. Also, just for information, I have a Ricoh 7200A CDR/RW running on Windows XP Pro. Thanks for any suggestions.

SuperG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom