please help network sending more than recieving

psydesign

In Runtime
hey guys please help me my pc is sending more bytes over the network than its recieving which in turn is using up all my upload cap. but the thing is i am not sending and info. i have run ad aware super anti spyware and avg antivirus but its still doing the same i have attached a pic of the network status for you.
please any help would be appreciated because in the space of a few hours it has up loaded ove 1.5 gigs of data according to my service provider.
screen.jpg
[/IMG]

Appears to be Windows Vista.

I would suggest you get SpyBot Search and Destroy for spyware removal. Download here.

By any chance do you have any filesharing programs running? Limewire or bittorent? Make sure they are closed.

Perhaps you should try logging on to your wireless router to see if anyone else is connecting to your internet and to view usage statistics. Is your wireless network encrypted? If so, is it WEP or WPA? If you want to log into your router, copy and paste this into your web browser. http://192.168.1.1 Here is a list of default passwords depending on router if you don't know what your login is.

I think u r using any bit torrent for the downloading. I have seen such prob with my friend. than we stopped all active downloading and removed them and thus the problem get resolved. so u may try so.

Back
Top Bottom