Please help me

Thank you soooo much you have been a great help now I will ask my parents for the money:)

So the graphics card 6870 is good?

Thank u soo much!

Very last question is the i7 processor, does that double ur ram or what and is it good for the money I'm paying?

no problem ^^

i am not sure i understand "does that double ur ram or what" where have you gotten that idea? you have some ram, and that ram has a capacity no matter what the cpu are.

the cpu is great. just great. well worth the money. it is intels sandy bridge architecture. and at this time it is the leading processor architecture at this moment. will... AMD is about to fight back with where bulldozer cpu's so thats interesting to see what happens.
there is only one CPU from intel that is better and thats the "K" version. well.... thats basically the same CPU but it is unlocked for overclocking. there is also a core i7-990x and i7-980x witch is a 6x cpu but that is some overclocking enthusiast cpu's.
those will do better in some benchmarks but it cost 3x the price of a core i7 2600 (your cpu). so.. the leading 3 intels processors right now will be the i7-2600K, i7-990x and i7-980x

O I thought if u had a really good processor it would make ur ram better or something, never mind

So I think I have a good all round pc with a gaming edge, thank you!

Sorry it's just all these questions are buzzing around my head

Can I overclock the 6870 GPU to anything??

you are very welcome to ask anything. i enjoy answering your questions.

yes you can easily overclock it. i will recommend using MSI afterburniner. just google it.
i dont suppose that you have any overclocking experience. if thats the case i will not recommend just starting to try it without knowing what you are doing.
there are alot of videos on youtube that explanes how it works.

one of them is this one: ‪Video Card Overclocking Guide (NCIX Tech Tips #69)‬‏ - YouTube

he is talking about extra fans and switching the stock cooler, but you dont have to do that, it helps for higher overclock but i dont recommend messing too much around with it considering that you are not an enthusiast.
he might also talk about setting the fan speed manual, but i dont do that. i want it on auto so that the card is not loud when i am surfing the web.
(on auto it will adjust it self after the need, but most of them dont go higher then 80% and thats why some will controlle the fan manually, but i just cant stand the noise. going over 80% is loud as f*ck)

Back
Top Bottom