Please help me find a proccessor

I don't think i can afford a processor and a motherboard... Is the processor that you mentioned any better than the one I have now?

And I'm using full settings for the games. Does reducing the resolution help it a lot? I haven't experimented much because changing the resolution requires a restart...

what resolution and game settings do you have in the games that are acting up?

perhaps bump a few settings down and it will work fine.
9600 isn't exactly a top-of-the-line card, but it isn't a bad one either. Just don't expect everything to be maxxed.

Alright, whatever. Thanks for the help!

oh my bad i didn't see your reply... I have pretty much all settings high. I can run crysis on all high, and it's JUST playable. Left 4 dead 2 runs perfect on all high. So does team fortress 2, spore, sims 2, and half life 2.

Alright, whatever. Thanks for the help!

oh my bad i didn't see your reply... I have pretty much all settings high. I can run crysis on all high, and it's JUST playable. Left 4 dead 2 runs perfect on all high. So does team fortress 2, spore, sims 2, and half life 2.

But what about the games you mentioned that are being an issue?

For gta 4 everything is on high except view distance, which really helps the frame rate. And RFG has everything on low except resolution

Again, what is your resolution?

reduce settings.
The 9600 cannot max every game. This will solve your problems.

RFG?

EDIT: oh fail... it should be ok.... perhaps reinstall the game?

do you have the newest drivers?

Back
Top Bottom