Please help image

I need no specific text in it. I'm putting it in a background on tables, and the text is gonna go over it. I need the text to be readable.
The picture I gave there is the background of the whole page, and I want it to partly show through the tables.

You mean something like this?

Thats pretty bland. I can texture it, and make the name look really cool. I just need to know exactly what you want. Lol what your saying is pretty vauge.

Ok, I found a picture of an example. . .
example6es.png

I guess showing what I'm using as teh background image threw you off.
What I need, are backgrounds for my tables, which are gonna be placed over the background, exactly Like the white transparent thing in the picture above. So the background shows through, but the text over it is still readable.
Although what you did there did look pretty cool.

Oh right, so you need it for the pictre box, and then that add me table, and all that other random stuff on the page. I gotch ya.

I really dont know how to do that, although, ill see what I can do for you.

I'm actually doing a complete DIV Overlay. . . LOTS of CSS work. It's a lot like building a complete web page.
I just noticed a "Similar Thread" Free Image editors. . . And if the GIMP it's talking about is anything like Photoshop, then I can do it myself.

Well, thanks for the help anyways!
And Just installed it, the GIMP has what I need.
Actually makes it easier to do what I need then photoshop!

Lol I got close. Anyways, bed time now, so ill try tomorrow. And check out the Pm. I think you will like it, LOL

Back
Top Bottom