please help as someone could give me advice

walsh155

Baseband Member
Because i am 13 don't really know much am2 new motherboards what one of these motherboards would be the best to buy 1.abit AN52S,2.ASROCK N68-S, 3.ASUS M2N68. oR could anyone tell me cheap bundles with ram,cpu,heatsync and fan because i have a low budget 10-80 pound remember im 13 i dont get much money

WOULD LOVE TO KNOW

Right, I'm no grammar Nazi but a bit of punctuation and spacing in your above post would make it far easier to read and therefore you might find yourself getting better responses...

Taking a step back, what are you hoping to use the computer for? Any specific requirements? The parts I'd advise someone to get for a low end thin client would be very different to the parts for a high end gaming rig. And is the £10-£80 budget for the whole PC, just the motherboard, or for the bundle you describe? If it's only a subset of your budget, what's your entire budget?

Hi I can get around 80 pound for a bundle which has to include ram,am2 board and cpu and if a 754 socket cooler and fan fits a am2 socket i have 1

THANK YOU

Motherboard/Video: ASROCK N68-S
$45
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 LE-1640 Lima heatsink included(I have one-it works great)
$40
RAM: Kingston ValueRAM 1GB
$40
This leaves you with five pounds left. :)

Back
Top Bottom