please GOD NO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read all the posts here in this thread and still didn't understand what are people here are talking about

superdave1984 said:
Are you kidding me? I feel bad for the kid already. Stupid people shouldn't breed. Of course she will pay somebody to raise the kid.

http://music.msn.com/music/celebsbuzz?GT1=7702

I opened link, but where is the kid you are talking about ?? !!!!

I didn't see any thing and I don't know what you talking about ?

Are you saying that the mother of a kid want to have a sex video tape ?

Re: Re: please GOD NO!!!

maroon1 said:
I read all the posts here in this thread and still didn't understand what are people here are talking about

I opened link, but where is the kid you are talking about ?? !!!!

I didn't see any think and I don't know what you talking about ?

Are you saying that the mother of a kid want to have a sex video tape ?

SoooooOOOoooo....watcha smokin'?

hillbillybob said:
Meh, your standards may be realistic, mine are ridicuously low...look at Switch's sig. On the other hand, I am realistic and realize that the remote chance would never happen...so why bother speculating
You'd do a 500lb gorilla in an instant if it's name was hillary duff.

superdave1984 said:
I wouldn't screw Paris Hilton with my dog's junk.
New sig material!

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
You'd do a 500lb gorilla in an instant if it's name was hillary duff.

New sig material!

Ya, but if her name wasn't Hillary duff, the most she could be is 475 lbs. Hey, what can I say...in this case it's quantity over quality. I found a previously unused market and am simply carving out my little slice of paradise. Its survival, finding or creating a niche and positioning your self to take the greatest advantage.

Re: Re: Re: please GOD NO!!!

FireFox said:
SoooooOOOoooo....watcha smokin'?

He's smoking nothing.......it's called the webpage changes it's "TOP NEWS STORY" and by the time he clicked it (like myself) it was talking about something entirely different than what you guys are apparently talking about. I couldn't even find anything in regards to paris hilton.

When I clicked, it was talking about mel gibson.

For those that got a dead link, here's the article. And a link from today.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16042697/

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 1:08 a.m. CT Dec 6, 2006
Playgrounds in America might never be the same: Paris Hilton says she wants to have children — soon.

The partying heiress says that hanging around with her new best friend, Britney Spears, and Spears' two tykes has made her want to reproduce.

“It’s been my dream to have four babies by 30,” the 25-year-old heiress announced, reports Life & Style Weekly. And Hilton thinks she’s highly qualified for motherhood, explaining: “I look after animals, so I’d have a lot to give my kids.”
In fact, looking after kiddies has become so appealing to Hilton that she recently cut short a night out with Spears, announcing to friends, “We’re going home to the babies. We miss them.”

oHHH, how sweet. :classic: :camera:

Shes going to be like the person in your other thread who microwaved her baby. "It was cold so I thought I would warm it up alittle bit." Or she would give give it flea medication because the baby was scratching itself and thats what she does when her animals scratch. You know something totally retarded would happen.

FireFox said:
ParisHilton_300x2981.jpg

Don't tell me that anyone here finds THAT to be even the least bit attractive.

**** just happens when your dunk... I doubt I'm the only one here who learned that. (if your wondering my experience wasn't very regretable, just not something the sober bum would not do)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom