please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

molsen

Do work.
can someone please tell me why macdude deleted my post in my thread!??!!?!?!? he cited "dude....gross". well guess what, I DIDNT BREAK ANY RULES...yet he can just go around deleting posts at his discretion because he doesn't like it? F*CK THAT and F*CK this. if you expect people to follow the rules, mods have to follow them too.

in the Offtopic rules: "It will also be good to give the poster a benefit of the doubt."

i made a brief, joking suggestion to incest in an obviously comical manner, and a mod can just breeze in and delete that???

dont tell me to PM him about this because other members and mods need to understand this. you can't act this way and expect any sort of order from the members here!

You made (what I thought was) an inappropriate crack about incest which WAS just gross, dude! I mean, even as a joke...

And now (and I know I'm going to get flack for this), I'm going to lock this thread since it's normally our policy to handle matters like this via PM. If you wanna talk there, my door's open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom