PLaystation2 burning

superme

Beta member
my freind says that with a program called alcohol 120%
you can take a cd burner and a cd reader and burn a playstation game??
i pretty sure this isnt possible because playstation2 games are in dvd format but he says itll work with just regular cd burners
is he an idiot?

Don't think i've ever heard of anyone copying a PS2 disk before, but i could b wrong...

But i do know that the PS1 disks can be copied, making an iso of the disk...as for the ps2 disks, i don't think so.

course w/so many sites out there, i'm shure someone is working on it as we speak.

who ever thought you can emulate the ps1 on your computer, but it was done....

I have heard of such things not sure how it works for a start i think a dvd burner is needed, i have seen software on the net that claims that it will help you. But i am not sure.

You need to copy the disks onto DVD. And have a modded ps2.

Just look up HD Loader. It allows you to copy games onto the PS2 hard drive. That is if you have it.

I tried the idea of copying and burning of ps2 games. it was a complete nightmare and I reccomend you don't try it. I hate to be so negative about it but I say this because I have tried. With Alcohol 120, DVD dycrypter, and some other various programs that "claimed" they were able to do this but I found no success. I spent lots of my time researching this and in the end I found it to be too much time and money to make it worth it. Most likely 8 times out of 10 you will just be making coasters.
But you'll probably try anyway, and if so good luck. I hope you can do what I couldn't.
:(
I've never tried loading them onto a harddrive though so that might be somthing to try. In any case I wish you luck with it. :)

Back
Top Bottom