PlayStation Portable (What's with the lack of games?)

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
I swear, Everything I see for the thing is UMD videos! I was going to buy one but I don't even know any good games for it! Are there any? Are there any coming out soon? I think they need to have seperate sections instead of being right in the same place, It's confusing and a bit agrevating

The only one I know of is GTA: Liberty Cities, which is supposed to be like GTA 3 except with the things that VC and SA had (ya know motorcycles, going into buildings, etc.), which should really own. But I still wouldn't pay like 200 or 250 for it just cuz of one game, even if it is a GTA game.

ya they are really lacking in the games. It seems more like a movie and music player to me with some games thrown in.

Not really. They're coming out with great games for the PSP.

-SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo
-Gran Turismo 4
-Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
-Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0
-The Sims 2
-Infected
-NBA Live 06
-Star Wars: Battlefront II
-SSX On Tour
-Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
-Lumines
-Madden NFL 06
-Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
-Metal Gear Acid
-Metal Gear Acid 2
-Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06
-Initial D: Street Stage

Here is the list of currently known releases or games going to be released for the PSP system

http://psp.ign.com/games/

Is that a list of currently released games or oens that will be released? I wish I could get one of ones that are out now only

I know theres alot of good ones coming out but I want some to play before then lol

Damnit! Why do I have to refresh my page any time I want to use quick reply!?

Anyways, I have gone to walmart, And They have like maybe 10 games and 50 UMD Vids

Yes, that list I posted is the list of games currently out and games that are going to be released soon.

Back
Top Bottom