Playstation Account names..

That would explain why I rarely see you online. My parents don't allow PS3 on weekdays because of school. I won't be able to play this Christmas break either because I'll be in Brasil :D

I like to play Team Deathmatch; I just like to shoot you know, kind of like CS. I've never really played any other type. I tried Capture the Flag on COD4, but I didn't really like it. It will be hard for me to catch up if you play domination. I hear it's quick XP there.

Must be sneeky because if I recall you were on the other night playing Fifa 09. Domination is pretty quick XP because every flag you capture is like an extra 150 or 250.

Search and Destroy is faster though. It's no respawn like CSS and I've gotten over 1100Xp from one kill. Plus it's much slower and more tactical. Capture the flag is fun if you have a team that understands the concept of dividing into offense and defense.

I generally play the middle of the map as offense and defense. Keep guys from getting across to our flag as well as try and pick those off defending there base.

I've got most of my school work done for the week so I should be on over the weekend. Just finished up some Linux script & batch files so I should have some extra time to play.

I'm not allowed to play video games unless it is with my dad, in which case we play FIFA10. I've been slowly convincing them that I should be allowed to play considering I'm a senior in high school and my classes are pretty easy now.

We can play whatever this weekend. I'm willing to try new games.

Back
Top Bottom