playing an iso

Status
Not open for further replies.

maanico1

In Runtime
i have an iso for a game and i was wondering if i need anything special to run it later... do i need some kind of virtual drive like daemon (prefer not to use daemon, had a ton of comp problems last time),thanks in advance for help... i really appreciate it ...................................................................................................................................................................... Take a look at post number 7, [Thomas49th] below, an answer to his original post, this will make it clear to you what the mods, including myself, think of the whole idea, by your further comment, you may have asked your question in all innocence, I'd like to think so, be careful in future.

so all i have to do is burn all the files i extracted to a dvd-rw and itll basically be the "disc" they want inserted to play it?

u can use a tool called alcohol 120% to both mount and burn the iso, you need to open the image to burn it otherwise it'll appear on the disc exactly as it does on your HD folder, if that makes sense?

Yes
Alchohol 120% works well but if you want, you can also try XP Burner Pro which is freeware

i have alcohol already... so i press image burning wizard and i have to choose a file... do i choose the compressed rar or do i choose all the files that were extracted... sorry im real new at this

www.com has made software so you dont need to burn it to disk you can download the trail version then get a keycode for full version probaly from www.fs.com .

Seti says> NO NO NO No links or providing such illegal information. Do it again and you won't like what happens next, I assure you...

thomas49th said:
www..com has made software so you dont need to burn it to disk you can download the trail version then get a keycode for full version probaly from www.f.com .

1st, I don't know if David and the mods like u posting sites where u can get serials. Seti says> You're right we don't...

2nd, watch out for those sites. There is lot's of trojans, spyware and adware on that kind of sites.

i have daemon, i have the rar iso, and within it the no cd crack thing... i dont know what to mount or how to go about the process of gettin it to run without the cd... apologies to the mod about the sites

Like daemon said you guys really shouldnt be talking about that stuff here. I assume that is related to bittorrent, which I have been told not to post about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom