Pixar's Wall-E

***---***SPOILER***---***

Lemme put it to ya this way. It's mostly a love story. Let's just say it involves a very lonely robot but he meets a female robot, and falls in love with her. They both get to know each other a little bit, but then the female bot has to go back to the ship she was originally from because she collected a plant specimen from earth. So, she gets back to the ship, and Wall-E happens to follow her back.... And he raises all kind of hell on the ship, but it all ends happily ever after back on Earth with the humans returning, and Wall-E and the female robot (Eve) also live together happily ever after....

lmao so the little git of a robot strands the ship at earth and everyone on board just so he can get some nut on bolt action! sounds like my kind of robot

Wall-e was the only thing left on Earth, except for a cockroach which he befriends and keeps as a pet. The backstory is that the Earth became so polluted, that it was un-inhabitable for years, so they load everybody up into ships (one called the Axiom) and float through space for 700 years. And during those 700 years, a group of robots (Wall-e units) were left to clean up. The Wall-e unit shown in the movie is the only remaining Wall-e that still works, other than the giant versions used as trash compactors on the Axiom. During his clean-up time, he develops a "glitch" as the Pixar narrator in the trailer liked to call it. The "glitch" is a personality. It's like Wall-e is a person, and feels emotions, the most prominent of which is loneliness (before the ship with Eve lands) and love (after he sees Eve for the first time)

I could go on and on about this movie, but you should seriously see it if you are into animations.

nah i want to see hancock but i work with people with learning disabilities so will more than likely go see it with them

I thought it was a pretty good movie. It does mostly focus on the love story.

Wall-E is a Mac... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom