Pics of my Tuniq Tower 120

Thelis

Golden Master
Well, I didn't see any threads about HSFs so here are some pics of my newly installed Tuniq Tower.

My mighty workbench!
IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_3005.jpg

Wow , they are pretty good though . What cpu do you have .
Also i would take a photo of my HSF but there would be no point cos it is the stock AMD one
I like the first photo in the way that you can just see a trail of mess then a computer open . thats what my room was like the other day after i got my new parts

My cat is there too!

As for the temps, I am at 35 idle, and like 65 under full load after two hours. CPU is e6600 at 3.8Ghz.

Why is your ram in single channel mode??!!
dummy!!
lol
put it in the blue slots, and tell me how much of a difference you see.

Why is your ram in single channel mode??!!
dummy!!
lol
put it in the blue slots, and tell me how much of a difference you see.

That's what I was thinking. When I saw the picture I thought, surely he knows if he puts the other RAM in the blue slot it will be dual channel.

Is that thing just passive? Pretty cool. If you want to see real results, and I mean REAL...
put in one of the Silverstone adjustable 120mm fans as exhaust and crank it to max. You won't be able to hear sound from your speakers, but your CPU will be ice cold. :D

It's not passive, the fan is sandwiched in between two towers of fins.

I have one of those Silverstone fans on my Ultra 120 Extreme, and I listen to music fine on max speed, which is has to be 24/7 because the plug for the speed controller on the fan broke off.

Edit: I think your Tuniq is facing the wrong way, but it looks like it might not fit the other way so w/e.

Back
Top Bottom