Pics from my Trip to Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it that cheep out there for a night for a decent place? What kind of water sports are we talking? diving (love to do that again) an any idea what the fishing is like out there.

Depends what you call decent I am a divemaster so love my diving and I am use to 3 star hotels with showers that I am sure they intentionally build to land on the toilet lol as thats generally where the best dive sites are where its untouched by large hotel chains. Depends where you are and time of year. Somewhere like phuket at the right time your looking at £30-50 a night for a 4 star room with breakfast which is basically all you need. I sail, kitesurf and dive mainly I can waterski, windsurf (not well though) and wakeboard. Fishing Is pretty good if your talking about going to a local paying him £20+Half of your catch to take you out for a day with a rod to stick over the side then yes thats fun cheap and you get tons of fish. If you mean actual sports fishing I wouldn't know I would assume its good though so much life in the oceans. Diving can be hit and miss if you want to go diving on the cheap look at islands around sipidan its one of the best dive sites (in the top 5 of most diving guide books aslwell) I have been on and so cheap for what you get.

I desperately want to go to the cocos islands which are near central America. The islands are restricted acces but you can pay to go on a fortnight dive voyage there and its famous for having the highest density of sharks per sqkm in the world.

I also want to go to tuvalu but thats mainly as because of global warming the country is predicted to be under the sea within 30 years. They are selling there .tv domain name to pay to New zealand to take there evacuees in so it will really be a once in a billion experience to go there.

krazy that looks like mad fun bro! I still think when you get a weekend off or something you should fly over to boston and thirdshift and i will meet up with you and we'll have a party!
wlel i have like 17 days off in dec although i need to start saving up money again...goin on vcation is fun...but then , i need to get all that money back so i can travel more
yo you travel alot dont you. and what kind of theme park was that i didnt see any rides?
well better than valley fair over here...i didnt take pics of all the rides, it was a huge theme park though...i have a couple vids of me on the rides

Dude, you look like Kumar from Harold and Kumar! :p

umm i've gotten that before which is why i stopped going to white castle !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom