Picasso Paintings Stolen

Jenox said:
jesus fuckign christ people, READ! I clearly said the whole reason i even complained about the painting is because it's just a fucking painting that got stolen, its the FAMILYS BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSE'S! Thats my whole fucking point. Jesus christ...

Ok Simply put it this way, if you ever have the misfortune to have something stolen, we shouldn't be bothered about it, because its an heirloom, or it might be your favorite teddy bear, or something sentimental to you, it doesn't affect me or anyone else on this board.

The fact is that art work especially works by a renowned Master artist such as Picasso is important to a large number of people, yes they pay stupid amounts of money for them, yes different types of art mean different things to different people, but whatever its important to the majority of people, I myself can't get worked up about it, but the point is that many can....

So rather then having a hissy fit, just chill, if it doesn't mean anything to you, thats your perogative no one elses, lets leave it at that

pwned-48495.jpg

(the painting of course :p) :rolleyes:

OK - I understand the sentimental value of the painting to the family, but i honestly cant see how some paint and canvas is worth that much. I can see where jenox is coming from... It would be a lot worse if somone died.

I'm not even going to waste my effort trying to argue the point anymore. Like somebody else said...some people just don't get it.

GlasseyeUK said:
Ok Simply put it this way, if you ever have the misfortune to have something stolen, we shouldn't be bothered about it, because its an heirloom, or it might be your favorite teddy bear, or something sentimental to you, it doesn't affect me or anyone else on this board.

The fact is that art work especially works by a renowned Master artist such as Picasso is important to a large number of people, yes they pay stupid amounts of money for them, yes different types of art mean different things to different people, but whatever its important to the majority of people, I myself can't get worked up about it, but the point is that many can....

So rather then having a hissy fit, just chill, if it doesn't mean anything to you, thats your perogative no one elses, lets leave it at that

this man deserves a round of applause. Now he gets it. Learn from him, Jenox.

Wow if id have known it was gonna cause so much crap... I'll return the painting ok!! (now ive prob got the FBI tracing my net hee hee)

GlasseyeUK said:

What a good reply! Great post!

OWNED

Posotive Rep for that!

samurai said:
OK - I understand the sentimental value of the painting to the family, but i honestly cant see how some paint and canvas is worth that much. I can see where jenox is coming from... It would be a lot worse if somone died.

Thank God you see it. Everyone else is just boo hoo over a painting. No one died, no need to get all CNN on me...

What do I need to learn exactly? To respect a piece of paper? I think not. This story is fucking ridiculous.

EDIT: How the hell is that "owned"? In no way was that post insulting. :rolleyes:

Think this post needs to be closed before major arguments break out lol. Everyone is entitled to an opinion :) Just cos we all dont agree or some agree etc its up to them i guess.

Back
Top Bottom