php only shows source

Status
Not open for further replies.

office politics

It's all just 1s and 0s
after installing php on a windows xp with iis, the source is shown in the broswer as opposed to dynnamic putput.

i tried installing as isamp fastcgi & cig.

running the command line outputs the same as the browser.

what can i do to troubleshoot?

just trying to display phpinfo();

after uninstall reinstall i receive this output

Code:
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP\ext\php_oci8.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP\ext\php_pdo_oci.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP\ext\php_pdo_oci8.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP\ext\php_pdo_pgsql.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP\ext\php_pdo_sqlite_external.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to l

internet guest user has read exe access to php\ext. php.ini has extension_dir="C:\PHP\ext" in it

If it was Apache I could help ya, but I don't know IIS.

Unless you plan on using ASP I'd recommend ditching IIS and using Apache, tbh.

iis is builtin to windows. microsoft product installed on a microsoft product.

as opposed to a product orginally developed for linux then ported for windows.

"runs fine on windows" <-- reminds me of what i told my coworkers about installing php on windows "it's just a double click"

Well I don't want to start a big argument, but I think you're being a little close minded.

I have a Windows box running Apache, MySQL, and PHP with absolutely no issue.

"Microsoft product installed on a Microsoft product" is like a double fail. :)

Hi,
This looks like you may need to comment out these in your php.ini file. They each refer to database software, Oracle, pgsql and SQLlite. I have never run PHP on IIS but this may be something to do with connectors. I would think that by uncommenting these out you may get some joy.

If that doesn't work maybe the path to your extensions directory is wrong, or your php.ini file may not be in the right directory. Normally you would find it in C:\Windows\ but with IIS I think you need to make sure in the registry that you have the location defined correctly.

As I said I haven't used PHP with IIS but I seem to remember that the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PHP\IniFilePath Windows Registry location is the one you need.

If this helps great if not sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom