photoshop help

tried to post up a pic from google earth, to show you where that sign is, but it wouldn't let me.

Yep!, and I didn't actually think doing that much erasing would be possible, which is why I was amazed at how you did it until I tried it myself.

Yep!, and I didn't actually think doing that much erasing would be possible, which is why I was amazed at how you did it until I tried it myself.

Ok ok, I give.

I just used the patch tool alot and then the spot healing tool to blend the diferrnece.

And just the spot healing to get rid of the wire.

The right side of yours looks much better than mine because of the added tree, but I really wasn't trying or caring. lol

Just get an account like Photobucket, which I use:

http://photobucket.com/

Its free to make an account, and its actually very versatile now.

Haha yeah, I actually used the Clone Stamp tool to copy another tree onto the other side, using different parts of different trees so it didn't look like an exact replica of the last one :D

You guys did a good job on the pic. I havent been using photoshop as much as I used to. I need to upgrade to cs2 or cs3. Photoshop 7.0 FTW! lol

I can't really tell the difference.
I can't even find that Glow effect which was supposed to be in the newer versions...

There is more versatility with the newer versions. And a few more effects and options. But pretty much the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom