Photo submission thread: Your best/favorite.

Yo smart guy. About your avatar image: what's that green stuff on your finger?

I was wearing a fishing glove with green wax coated fingers to prevent slipping. I was fishing the time that pic was shot and as you know fish are slippery :)

It also protects my fingers from those crabs :D

This thread needs the voting put up. I can't do it as some of the pics don't show up at work.

Yes if I can remember, I'll do it in when I got up at 4:30 tomorrow. (Sleepy brains don't remember a whole lot..)

This is one of my favorites.. Others are my fossil fish natural endocasts but didn't think anyone would want to see those.. ;)

My cat behind her catnip.
Molly and her catnip295320_2976449830427_1703109299_n.jpg

It's the fine picture, but this subject in our photography competition that has ended
This thread is last month subject. The current subject is "misplaced objects". It's about to end because the voting is about to start.

If you want to participate in the photography competition, you will have to wait until the next subject starting 2 weeks form now. You might be able to enter in the current one if you hurry up before the voting starts.

http://www.computerforums.org/forum...ion-misplaced-objects-submissions-224181.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom