Photo Comp Submission Thread - Action Shot

Hey Guys,

honestly I've had a lot going on at the minute and didn't have the time to "manufacture" an action shot that I wanted.

I did take my dog out last night and realise the sky was incredibly clear so took this photo. I suppose it's not action in your traditional sense but I can gurantee there is more action going on up there than the mind can comprehend.

I'm not really pleased with the results but figured better to submit something than nothing. The shutter was left open for 18 minutes pointed at the stars, I got a little hazey light reflected off the house across the street but it's more interesting than anything else?

*Edit I like the fact that you can see some odd red what look like random pixels, i'm not sure if it's right but I like to think they are extremely distant stars or something that it captured?

0bXMHEr.jpg

Actually that red in the picture is the light reflection from a city. Even when the sky looks completely black, just the slightest itsybisty color we can see, will be magnified 10000 times.

Zoom in, what about the tiny tiny red dots you c,an see? They may just be pixelation, but could it be a distant star? Or would it be blurred like the rest?

Back
Top Bottom