Phones

Captain Pooka

Daemon Poster
ok, I will be keeping watch on this one :D I haven't had time to do anything with school and college and stuff so I haven't been on that much.

Im about to get a phone, specifically the HTC 8125, and I haev questions about it and the billing on it and stuff.

If you browse online you can see that it ranges from 199.99 (new) - 75 (refurb) dollars

http://www.cingular.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?q_sku=sku1000007-1&_requestid=18493

and some other site (amazon) that is blocked at school.

I want to get a new one for 199 but I am an existing user of cingular and dont know if I will get the 100$ rebate (cingular website)

and another question about the internet. It has costs when you go into services.. but on other forums and utube movies it says it just connects right up to the internet. I dont know if you have to pay for it or not.. they confuse me :D

I have to go

Laterz
-Q

blah blah blah, never mind about what I said above. I got a refurb for 80$ because my girlfriends mom had an upgrade thing she needed to use...

but thats besides the point.

now I really need some help here.

I go under "Wireless Lan: which im guessing is my network and is mine at hime that I would be connecting to (free :D)

To connect to it it asks for

SSID:
Mode:
BSSID:
Tx RATE:
Channel:

and I dont know what all that stuff is.

Now if any of you have an 8125, 8100, or 8125, or any other phones you have to go through this with.. please help! :D
And even if you dont have the phone then you should help :D

thanks

-Q

awesome phone, i was || <-- that close to getting it but i got the treo 650 instead, both AWESOME phones ive used them both, i highly recommend either, but you need an external memory card!! and data/text message plan if you can

Back
Top Bottom