Personally Identifiable information on IPLeak.net

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I have signed up to a VPN Service but their is still a lot of information available when surfing the internet that is leaving foot prints behind on the likes of IPLeak.net.

Is their any way to minimize this or just not have it put out their all at all if possible.

I've just been back to IPLeak.net after disabling Java Script in FF. Their is absolutely no information available to View.

System Information

Screen Information

Plug ins Information

Mime-Types information

Now I see why Carnage thinks Java need to Die and I agree.

Sorry folks for the hassle of posting this I have yet again answered my own question.

Type about:config in too the address bar and search Java when prompted after going threw "Hear be Dragons" . This is telling you that you will be changing settings that can bork your system.

Go too this address www.ipleak.net, disable Java script and then go back to ip leak.net and you will see the difference.

Everything will be listed. Changes such as Monitor information, Plug-in Information, Browser Information and system information.

Might be a dumb question but how do I disable Java Script in FF and is it really worth it?

Not really. You'll miss out on a lot of functionality a lot of webpages use nowadays, since a lot of things are done through JS.

Can also just install NoScript which you can choose to block certain scripts/domains, rather than turning JS off completely.

Back
Top Bottom