Pelican swallows Pigeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone

^ only 1 person commented negative actually i take offense when you say " you People"
Actually I said "You guys" not people, and there's two people who commented like that....infact, I basically quoted each one, which would somewhat indicate that it was directed towards them.

First being chankama who's original post says "That aint right", then followed later by Sylus's "That's just wrong"

If it's not directed towards you and you know it, then why are you going to make an idiot of yourself and point it out needlessly and try to say "That offends me" when there's absolutely no basis behind it.

So yeah....good day to you now.

relax i was kidding... remember im in the
ELg60710.jpg

Nubius said:
Actually I said "You guys" not people, and there's two people who commented like that....infact, I basically quoted each one, which would somewhat indicate that it was directed towards them.

First being chankama who's original post says "That aint right", then followed later by Sylus's "That's just wrong"

If it's not directed towards you and you know it, then why are you going to make an idiot of yourself and point it out needlessly and try to say "That offends me" when there's absolutely no basis behind it.

So yeah....good day to you now.

I was refering to the fact that it was still alive while being digested by stomach acid, I know it's nature and I think it's actually pretty cool that a pelican ate a pigeon whole.

desiboi said:
holy crap, chankama, when you become moderator? :O

Hey man. Been a while since I remember seing you. When did I became a mod? I think it was 1 day before my 1 year anniversary at TF.. :)

And Nubius,

Sylus said:
I was refering to the fact that it was still alive while being digested by stomach acid, I know it's nature and I think it's actually pretty cool that a pelican ate a pigeon whole.

What he said :)..

Why do people watch National Geographic again?.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom